Panchatikta Guggulu Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This is also known as Guggulutiktaka ghrita. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, mainly for skin diseases. Panchatikta refers to five bitter herbs, which are the main ingredients in this herbal ghee.
Benefits, Dose, How To Use, Side Effects, Ingredients, Reference
Ancient Ayurvedic formulation
• For Thyroid Support.
• Helps to maintain healthy glandular functions.
• Helps to maintain healthy function of thyroid glands.
• Promotes uterus health.
• Supports detoxification and rejuvenation.
• Helps to check extra internal & external growth.
• Helps to maintain proper secretion of the glands.
• Helps to maintain inflammation & swelling.
• Useful for many kinds of sacs or vesicles.
• Directions for use
• Related Products
• Free Consultatoin with our Ayurvedic Herbalist
• Product Process