Panchatikta Guggulu Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This is also known as Guggulutiktaka ghrita. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, mainly for skin diseases. Panchatikta refers to five bitter herbs, which are the main ingredients in this herbal ghee.
Benefits, Dose, How To Use, Side Effects, Ingredients, Reference
Ancient Ayurvedic formulation
• For Thyroid Support.
• Helps to maintain healthy glandular functions.
• Helps to maintain healthy function of thyroid glands.
• Promotes uterus health.
• Supports detoxification and rejuvenation.
• Helps to check extra internal & external growth.
• Helps to maintain proper secretion of the glands.
• Helps to maintain inflammation & swelling.
• Useful for many kinds of sacs or vesicles.
• Directions for use
• Related Products
• Free Consultatoin with our Ayurvedic Herbalist
• Product Process
- Helps to reduce the extra growth of glands.
- Helps to scrape the fat from body.
- Helps to reduce and break the extra Kapha (Water) accumulation in body tissues and maintain its healthy level.
- Helps to flush the toxins and eliminate the accumulated wastes from body.
- Helps to maintain healthy level of thyroid hormones by increasing any deficiency or decreasing any excess secretions. So it can use for both less or excess functions of thyroid gland.
- Helps to control the production of Ama (A toxin that is produced by imbalanced digestive fire).
- Helps to reduce the swelling in neck and in goiter.
- Helps to control the extra growth in breast.
- Helps in early healing of wounds in which pus or other infected material gets collected.
- Helps to control the abnormal growth of skin that usually occur due to any infection or injury by removing deep seated toxins from skin.
- Helps to control the extra growth in or around the walls of uterus in females.
- Helps to control the cervical growths or control its spreading in females.
- Kanchnara Guggulu helps to balance the healthy function of thyroid gland and helps to control the extra growth of glands, muscles or any other painful or painless growths.
- Energetic of Kanchnara Guggulu
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent, Sweet, Pungent
- Virya (Action): Heating
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
- Guna (Quality): Dry, Light
- Dosha (Effect on Humors): Balances all 3 Doshas (Humors) i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (fire), and Kapha (Water).
- Dhatu (Effect on Tissues): Helps to maintain normal level & proper functions of Plasma, Blood, Muscle, Fat & Bones.
- Srota (Effect on Channels): Helps in clearing the channels of Circulatory, Lymphatic and secretory system.