Best way to address high cholesterol.
Liposat regulates serum lipids by maintaining the ratio of GOOD and BAD cholesterol. It restores the cardio-protective high-density lipoprotein (HDL) level.
Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance found in all cells of the body. Cholesterol is also found in some of the foods that we eat. Our body does need cholesterol to make hormones, vitamin D, and substances that help digest foods. Since cholesterol is fatty, it does not mix with blood and is carried in small packages called lipoproteins. These basically contain fat or lipid inside and protein on the outside.
There are two types of lipoproteins:
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol also known as bad cholesterol
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol also called good cholesterol.
- LDL cholesterol causes a buildup of cholesterol in the arteries while HDL cholesterol carries the cholesterol from other parts of the body to the liver which removes it. Higher LDL levels increase the chances of getting heart disease while higher HDL levels lower them.
- Plaque is the accumulation of cholesterol on the walls of the arteries which can cause the arteries to narrow and harden called atherosclerosis.
- Narrowing of the coronary arteries that bring blood to the heart due can stop or slow down the flow of blood to the heart. The amount of oxygen-rich blood is decreased. This is called coronary artery disease (CAD). This can also cause chest pain known as Angina.
Causes of Cholesterol
- Saturated fat in food raises LDL cholesterol levels. Trans fatty acids or trans fats from hydrogenated vegetable oil, as well as food from animal sources such as egg yolks, meat, and cheese, all, contribute to raising LDL cholesterol levels.
- Being overweight also raises LDL levels and lowers HDL levels and increases the total cholesterol level. Lack of regular exercise can cause weight gain and consequently raise cholesterol levels.
- High blood cholesterol can also be due to heredity. An inherited genetic condition (familial hypercholesterolemia) results in very high LDL cholesterol levels. It begins at birth and may result in a heart attack at an early age
- Liposat regulates serum lipids by maintaining the ratio of GOOD and BAD cholesterol
- It restores the cardio-protective high-density lipoprotein (HDL) level. (good cholesterol)
- Lowers LDL (low-density lipoprotein) Cholesterol levels and significantly inhibits LDL oxidation
- It also controls lipid metabolism, eradicates dyslipidemia, helps in OBESITY
|Sr. No.||Ingredient||Use Of Part||Botanical Name||Reference Book||Quantity|
|Each Film Coated Tablet Contains.|
|1||Lashuna||Bulb||Allium Sativum||A.B||170 Mg.|
|2||Arjun Chhal||Stem Bark||Terminalia Arjuna||A.B||70 Mg.|
|3||Punarnava||Root||Boerhaavia Diffusa||A.B.||40 Mg.|
|4||Bhumi Amalaki||Whole Plant||Phyllanthus Fraternus||A.B||40 Mg.|
|5||Chitraka||Root||Plumbago Zeylanica||A.B||40 Mg.|
|6||Suntha||Rhizome||Zingiber Officinale||A.B||25 Mg.|
|7||Parijatak||Panchang||Nyctanthes Arbortristis||A.B.||25 Mg.|
|8||Gugal||Exudate||Commiphora Mukul||A.B.||25 Mg.|
|9||Katuki||Root||Picrorhiza Kurroa||A.B.||25 Mg|
|10||Galo||Stem||Tinospora Cordifolia||A.B.||20 Mg.|
|11||Harde||Fruit Pulp||Terminalia Chebula||A.B||20 Mg.|
|Hpmc Transparent Coating.||Q.S.|
In Container Pack of
Adult: 2 to 3 tablets 3 times a day or as directed by the physician