Nill U.T.I. & stones with STONILLPLUS.
Help disintegrate calculi into fine particles and expels out, Prevents recurrence of UTI and renal Calculi recurrence.
Renal Disorder & Alkaliser:
We put the best effective Ayurvedic Urinary & Renal Syrup. These Syrup are formulated by making use of high-grade required basic herbal ingredients. these Syrup are widely appreciated for their attributes such as non-toxicity and effectiveness.
Kalthi(Dolichos Bayflorus): Ayurveda explains that Kalthi(Dolichos Bayflorus), as it is known in most parts of the world, is invaluable for getting rid of the stones because it is a diuretic (a substance that increases urine flow).
It has diuretic properties that reduce the size of the renal stones and breaks up the kidney stones. A scientific review has confirmed its diuretic and anti-lithic properties because of the presence of many phytochemicals, for example, phenolic compounds that help in treating Kidney stones
Ingredients in Stonill Plus syrup ‐
- Help dissolve urinary calculi through CaC2O4 crystal inhibition (ashmari‐hara)
- Protect kidneys from various toxic substances (mutravaha‐sroto‐balya)
- Improve renal functions (vrikka‐balya)
- Increase the production and excretion of the urine (mutrala)
- Prevents recurrence of stones.
- Dissolves the mucin binding stone particles.
- Flushes out gravel due to diuretic properties.
- Corrects impaired crystalloid-colloid balance.
- These Syrup are beneficial for renal calculi
- These Syrup are beneficial for urinary tract infection,
- Renal colic urethritis, cystitis, recurrent calculi,
- Burning micturition and dysuria r plus diuretics like, makes Stonill Capsule a drug for Renal Calculi.
- Stonill Syrup breaks down renal stones and flushes out gravel.
- Help flush out pus cells
|Sr. No.||Ingredient||Use Of Part||Botanical Name||Reference Book||Quantity|
|Each10ml.Contains Extract Derived From|
|1||Kalthi||Seed.||Dolichos Bayflorus.||A.B.||350 Mg.|
|2||Pashanbhed||Rhizom||Bergenia Ciliata.||A.B.||250 Mg.|
|3||Varun||Stem Bark||Crataeva Nurvala.||A.B.||250 Mg.|
|4||Palashpushp||Flower.||Butea Monosperma.||A.B.||100 Mg.|
|5||Garmalo||Fruitpulp.||Cassia Fistula.||A.B.||100 Mg.|
|6||Sagbeej||Seed.||Tectona Grandis.||A.B.||50 Mg.|
|7||Gokharu||Fruit||Tribulus Terrestris.||A.B.||50 Mg.|
|8||Punarnva||Root||Boerhaavia Diffusa.||A.B.||50 Mg.|
|9||Dhamaso||Whole Plant||Fagonia Arabica.||A.B.||50 Mg.|
|10||Sunthi||Rhizome.||Zingiber Officinalis.||A.B.||50 Mg.|
|11||Jav||Seed.||Hordeum Vulgare.||A.B.||50 Mg|
|12||Harde.||Fruit||Terminalia Chebula.||A.B.||40 Mg.|
|13||Nimbu Ka Phool||Crysta||Citrus Acida||A.B.||20 Mg.|
|14||Sajjikhar||Crysta||Ashtonemn Indicum.||R.T.S.P.S.Part.1||10 Mg.|
|Aqueous Syrup Base||Q.S.|
|Sodium Methyl Para Bean||I.P.||20 Mg.|
|Sodium Proply Para Bean||I.P.||10 Mg.|
|Flavoured Syrup Base||Q.S|
|Colour – Sunset Yellow.||Q.S.|
200 ml Amber pet bottle
Children: 1teaspoonful 3 times a day or as directed by the physician
Adult:2 teaspoonful 3 times a day or as directed by the physician