Reduces frequency & severity and duration of migraine attacks.
Do you find yourself stressed out and always worrying about the past or future? If so, There are many Ayurvedic therapies which offer a revival of your spirits. A headache & migraine is a symptom rather than a disease and may be caused by high blood pressure, insomnia, overwork, constipation, and flatulence. weak eyesight, sinusitis, hunger, anemia, emotional strain Ayurveda, headache & migraine is known as shirehshool. A headache may be accompanied with watering of the eyes, bleeding from the nose or giddiness depending on the body energy that is aggravated.
In Ayurveda, this condition is referred to as ‘Sooryavarta’. Soorya means ‘Sun’ and avarta means ‘affliction’ or ‘blockage’. A headache gets worsened on sunrise, peaks during noon hours and reduces after evening. Even though this is the typical feature of this illness, it may not be true in all cases. Symptoms may vary based on body types and habits.
A migraine is caused by excessive stimulation of brain and blood vessels. A migraine headache is usually associated with one-sided throbbing headache
- Reduces frequency & severity and duration of migraine attacks
- Relieves decongestion of the nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge
- Provides analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieves associated headache and discomfort
- Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine
- Prevents decongestion and blockage of the nasal cavity.
- Provides effective and relief of nasal congestion and eases breathing
|Sr. no.||Ingredient||Use of Part||Botanical name||Reference Book||Quantity|
|Composition: each HPMC Capsule contains.|
|1||Godanti Bhasma||—||—||R.T.S.Ps-Part-1||190 mg|
|2||Shir Shuladi Vajra Ras||—||—||AFI Part-2||100 mg|
|3||Laghu SutSekhar||—||—||R.T.S.Ps-Part-1||60 mg|
|4||Chandrakala Ras||—||—||R.T.S.Ps-Part-1||50 mg|
|5||Chitraka||Root||Plumbago zeylanica||A.B.||50 mg|
|HPMC.Capsule Approved Color Used in Capsule Shell.|
In Container Pack of
Adult:-2 capsule 2 to 3 Times a day or As directed by the physician